to my 19th! but its gonna be a terrible one this year sigh.
Exam week next week! and I'm super unprepared.
I've been trying to get my focus back but it isn't working gah.
Anyway seriously I love Shosty's writing for the horns (and everything else) in the Violin Concerto No. 1 3rd movement! It's awesome and seriously, it's these parts that sometimes make me wish I played the horn.
Nah but of course trumpet will always be the best ;)
Had a much better trumpet lesson the other day. Even though it was in the morning.
And phew, I can keep my embouchure! Even though I really don't like it, its what's best for me so yeah.
Symphony Orchestra concert tomorrow. Puccini's Messa di Gloria is so nice to play :)
sigh, I will work harder for auditions in the next semester!
Next term I won't be involved in orchestra :( sian.
Eric Ewazen's Trumpet sonata is quite beautiful too! Hopefully I can improve alot alot alot more and try to work on it sometime next year!
Boohoo was trying to focus on reading the grove article but obviously failed and so am blogging instead.
There's a SingSoc xmas party later :( wish I could go since it's just happening in Jarratt's social room!
Eugenie is so inefficient and lazy >:(
After the terrible next week, liberation! HOLIDAY TO GERMANY AND PRAGUE AWESOME MUCH.
No comments:
Post a Comment