I endured a really long flight (with transit) and have safely arrived in Birmingham!
Well, it's a bit late though, since I've already been here since Sunday.
My room is a good size, and overall I am happy with my accomodation (though the toilet could be more clean and my shower, less erratic).
Foodwise I'm at a loss man. The food places around my hall seem to all be pretty unhealthy, not that I don't like the food, but I guess it really is gonna be v bad for me if I keep eating these.
I've tried cooking but it's all been instant meals. Not very healthy too huh gah.
I shall go check out some recipes online.
I'm super glad there is the Seoul Plaza (asian supermart) near my place.
They have yeo's! and some shabushabu meat, though it isn't cheap and doesn't look as good as Singapore's.
Skype is really the best thing invented so far. It's so good that I can still see my family even when we are more than 10km apart :)
But I haven't got my UK sim card so for now my phone is almost unused. I only get wifi when I'm in school.
Lessons have not started, but the timetable was not really what I expected.
I think there might be a 5-day school week :(
And I haven't played my trumpet/piano forever, I think I will screw the auditions up, especially since the trumpet part for Elgar 2 looks tricky!
Gah, jiayou Eugenie you can do this!
I'm lazy to upload photos. Maybe on Facebook someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment