Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Update!

I have had quite an eventful week :)

Tuesday I had dinner with ACband kids! and also Zhenjie!
also met Salimah! :)
haha it might be the last time I'm having a meal with them for the next few years..
the Marina Square food court's Korean stall has really nice beef! :D
they should give a bigger portion of rice though it simply isn't enough :\

Wednesday I managed to drop by TopBrass (for the first time!) and I checked out the Eastman trumpet case.
Pretty compact, and is quite light and sleek.
Only problem I find with it is the lack of mouthpiece holders.
So I shall wait for their updated catalogue to come up in a week's time!
Excitezxz hahaha!

Thursday was fun! and tiring haha.
The Elephants of 2012 had a pre-TSPC outing to Marina Barrage!
We took awesome photos heh, shall post some later!
A pity the entire group wasn't there.
Nonetheless it was still fun :)
The feeling of running with a kite is quite interesting though!

Friday was TSPC!
Man though tiring, I had a good time.
It was the final meet-up for the entire group of Elephants.
After this, we're all starting to fly off to our various countries!
I have really enjoyed this process of spending time with the many other scholars I've met, having been through many rehearsals and courses (including OBS) with them for the past month!
July has really just been like a replay of my exciting 2 years in ACJC man :)
I'll miss this.
Hopefully Birm is as happening as this :)

And my entire weekend was filled with meetups :)
Saturday morning was at my cousin's place, where her wedding gifts were delivered by her husband-to-be.
Then rushed down to Teo Heng @ Katong Shopping Centre to sing my lungs out with Lizzie!
Hahaha the ultimate song choices man.
Seriously, who chooses to sing songs like 两只老虎and Old Macdonald Had A Farm?!
but it was really fun la of course :)
singing Phantom was a killer as well. HAHA
After singing, went back home and almost immediately left for Vivo City to meet up with Lisa and the 2SE gang :)
Shirley and I got supper at 4.30am! we were a noob lor, totally missing the 7-11 sign that leads to the bigger 7-11 and stupidly waiting outside the super small 7-11 at the other corner.
And that night only the mighty me survived till 6.30am lor! Shirley KO-ed midway through 'This Means War' (which was really funny).
The bed was really comfy! Even though we slept in awkward positions, we slept well man.

Sunday, got up and lunch-ed with them, then we all went home.
I headed off for Mus Art! Finally got to play my trumpet.
Didn't warm up properly and sounded pretty bad sigh ):
Near the end did sound better though.
After band, took a bus down to Orchard to meet Vic & Lings for dinner!
on the bus I kept dozing off and jerking awake! so embarrassing.
anyhow, had a really awesome chat with Vic and Lings!
can't wait to meet up with Vic in the UK!
I'm glad there'll be so many people I already know in the UK!

So an eventful week passed like that.
Life is really awesome when there's no academic stuff to worry about man.
Sigh, school's starting really soon.
I'm gonna miss Singapore like crazy.


At the Marina Barrage.

How cool are we man!

 
 
 
The Awesome Music family at TSPC :)

We look slightly squeezed huh.

  
My beloved Secondary School buddies!

No comments: