ok i went for cip with lingli today. haha, ok larh. we were seperated again... argh i lost my paper, the library one:( but nevermind, the lady told me it was okay since it had not been counted yet. HEE.
after that we had a half an hour lunch at galilee(again, sheesh its food is ex lor!). then we went to the ntuc opp's upstairs shop. well, bad english. hahaha, nevermind. oh yea, it was some travel shop. selling winter clothes and tents and all. then we found some sleeping bags(what we were looking for), and started measuring it. well kinda, like to see if it fits us or not. hee! then we found some cheap ones(: $8.90. reasonable larh. so then i chose a red one, and since there was no limegreen one lingli bought a dark blue one. HEE. then after that we went to shop for shorts at great world, then we couldn't find any:( so sad. we wasted our time there :/ then i WALKED home. so fun!
Rain outside my window
pouring down
What now
Your gone
My fault
I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause'
I let you down
Now its
Too late
To turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears
That i made you cry
I guess this time
It really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more.
hee, a song smily sent me. pretty nice. YARH haha. ok nevermind. its NICE. ooh and check out this line.
遇到对的人,是种缘分。
我不敢不承认,但是也该认真。
你要去瞄准,你要的人。
hee, its from a soundtrack in ISWAK. yaye(:
No comments:
Post a Comment