Tuesday, August 15, 2006

huh?

whoops. looks like my blog become public chatboard liao lor. hee. Aniwae, just drop me a clue or two frm each of you larh. Doesn't matter if you like me or not lah! Leaving me in suspense its as good as being cowardly cuz like you are not even telling me who you are, most probably cuz you dun dare to. No offence but XD

I like red! Really, dun tink i will change lah, unfotunately for you. Red is nice. Yea it is. Sheesh, 183 club is quite disgusting lah! (no offence to those tht like them, diff. ppl with diff. views) yea, this is called jian ren jian zhi, yea. heh, hope dun fail this time's chinese. hopefully i get pass it with flying colours. Kidding. i will never beat our smarty conny lah. you fatty, going to tear up every single worksheet and notes of urs.

ANIWAE. FATTY 1234. Dun you dare insult me ok? You fat coward. hee hee. Bu really larh. You make me think that you are some idiot lah. I AM GOING TO IMPROVE AND YES I WILL. YOU JUST WATCH ME.

No comments: